Tuesday 9 February 2010

Somewhere between days 13-16. Chinese Pre New Year and Kegstands

Don't ask me why, but appearently they we're doing some Chinese New Year stuff that night, it's supposed to be 14th of February, but guess it might be for tourists or something. This was a very busy night, appearently the first friday every month is the only day that "downtown" gets really really busy, and it was PACKED!


You know what we see on TV in Europe, kegstands and wet-t-shirt parties... well the kengstands are appearently very common for students to have, but wet-t-shirt parties not so much :( haha...

If you're a girl you better watch out, because you never know what can pop out, trust me... as you can see Lilis was dropping her pants during the process (she's been here for a couple of years and this was her first time!?!? and it wasn't easy to convince her to do it!)... we also saw someone having her boobs popping out, so girls, when you do this, remember that you'll be hanging up side down so keep your stuff tight (unless you wan't to show off of course :p)

Anyhow, I know I know, I don't like beer and I never drink beer! no need to remind me, but hey! I seriously could NOT miss out on trying it, however the beer was not too bad, the taste that I don't like wasn't too strong, so it was ok and interesting lol...
The stand is filled with ice to keep the beer cool, damn it gets cold in the throat after a few seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment