Thursday 11 February 2010

Day 18. Weekly Poker night, no 2

Ok, last week we played poker, seems like it's going to be a weekly thing, so we did it again, they play tournament/'sit&go' with 2 hours unlimited re-buy.
Yet again I did not win, well what can I say, we got one who likes to bluff and calls all the way with A-high, and then we have the other one who just loves to see the flops, even if it'll cost him an all in, yes he called me all in with 5-8, seriously!? haha... Then we have a few potential players (they at least kinda understand the value of hands)... One who can overbet the pot to a commiting size with just a draw, so you never know if he's holding a strong hand or not... Trust me it's tricky playing against them, you'll never know what they hold, I mean they will sometimes just limp (call the blinds) with very strong hands, they almost never raise! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment