Tuesday 16 February 2010

Day 24. Update after being without internet for a few days..

Ok, so my friends somehow "didn't get the bill" for cable&internet, so I haven't been able to update for almost a week, luckely enough there's only a few things to fill in on and some quite nice pictures :)

We wen't to a Japanese Grill Restaurant, it was pretty cool, the chef pulled of some tricks with the food and stuff flying around :D

This is a Mai-Tai, it's a really sweet drink, after a few sips it gets faar too sweet so my next order was a Pina Colada, unfortunately I didn't take a pic of it but it was really nice! I enjoyed it until the end!



The Onion Vulcano:




How to slice shrimps with a "slow motion show" in the middle!


And today Alicia took me to for a long walk to see a nice waterfall, however when we finally got there it turned out to be dry! :(





















1 comment:

  1. wow the pictures are really amazing.
    http://exposemaximum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete