Saturday 30 January 2010

Day 6. Ralph Lauren outlet

Ok, lets post somethings because otherwise I won't be posting anything for a while...
Yesterday didn't happen much, just recover from thursday nite and went out to a wine bar for dinner and wine...
Today we went to a Ralph Lauren outlet, I bought a whole bunch of polo shirts, was like 50% cheaper than Sweden, and they had a deal which was "buy for $250 and get $50 off", so obviously I just had to reach it, but struggling with finding the right sizes (as usual with outlets!) it took me ages and my friends began to get quite annoyed lol... but I finally got there! :p

Next weekend we're supposed to go to the other side of the island which is much more interesting, has nicer nature, so we'll see "the real Hawaii", and I'll hopefully put up some really nice pictures! :)

Ok, time for dinner! lata, chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment